EXPLORING ALL ASPECTS OF TRICKING, TUMBLING & FREE-RUNNING
Sports Agility is a high energy and interactive class that explores all aspects of tricking, tumbling and free-running. Students will learn and hone their ability to run, jump, climb, vault, roll and more in the controlled environment of our gym. This class is perfect for the beginner looking for a comprehensive introduction to urban gymnastics training or for those more intermediate to advanced who want to enhance their skill level even more!
Our facility includes spring loaded tumbling floors and trampolines, a foam pit, rings and high bars, plus endless blocks and equipment for building walls and towers that mimic outdoor structures. Rising Star Gymnastics offers the only facility on the peninsula that allows for urban gymnastics training in a safe environment!
CLASSES START IMMEDIATELY UPON REGISTRATION
SPORTS AGILITY TEAM TRYOUTS
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2023 | 1:15 – 2:45 pm
- Ages 9-17: Must turn 9 by January 1, 2023
- Sports Agility Team Training: Saturdays 1:15 – 2:45 pm
- Plus 1 additional Sports Agility Class (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday)
- Team Uniform (Sweatshirt/Shirt/Shorts)
- Participation in 3-5 Competitions between January through May, 2024
- Team Competition Fees (TBD)