PROMOTING A HEALTHY ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
AGES 3 – 5
Our Junior Camp is a great fit for active and energetic 3-5 year olds! This camp doesn’t just focus on gymnastics though – FUN is a big factor to make this an unforgettable experience for your little one. We use a series of obstacle courses and games to challenge your children in a fun and supportive environment.
- Basic Gymnastics Skills such as Handstands and Forward Rolls
- Fine & Gross Motor Skill Development
- Self-Confidence, Resiliency, and Independence
- Strength, Flexibility, and Body Awareness
- Arts & Crafts
- Outside Play & Games
- 1-2 Weeks: $235/week
- 3-4 Weeks $225/ week
- 5-7 Week Package: $215/week)
- 1-2 Weeks: $250/week
- 3-4 Weeks: $240/week
- 5-7 Weeks: $230/week
|S1||June 6||June 9||Frozen/Encanto|
|S2||June 13||June 16||Lil'Ninjas|
|S3||June 20||June 23||Disney Junior|
|S4||June 27||June 30||Super Heroes|
|S5||July 11||July 14||Frozen/Encanto|
|S6||July 18||July 21||Lil'Ninjas|
|S7||July 25||July 28||Super Heroes|
Full payment due upon enrollment. **80% refunds before May 1st, 2022. No refunds after May 1st, 2022. May switch to a different Summer Session if space is available.
- Masks. Masks are optional but strongly encouraged for all students and caregivers age 24 months and older. Masks will still be worn by all staff members at this time. We recommend wearing N95 or KN95 masks as they provide the highest level of protection.
- Classes. Camps will take place both inside our facility and under our outdoor tent so please make sure your children are dressed for the weather.
- Sanitation. Campers will sanitize hands before entering the building and throughout camp. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the gym. All equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Food. Campers must pack a nutritious snack. All food items must be in a bag with the campers name on it.
- Viewing. There is no parent viewing during camp. We will post camp photos and videos periodically throughout the day on Facebook & Instagram.
Drop-off. Drop-off will take place at the front entrance off Del Monte Avenue. Pick-up will take place at the back entrance on Helvic Avenue.