WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT, CAMPS ARE IN
HALF & FULL DAY
AGES 5 – 12
Our camps are designed to build confidence, increase balance and strength,
as well as having a chance to meet lots of new friends! We offer the following camps throughout the year, during school breaks.
- Learn How to Navigate Different Obstacles & Challenges
- Develop Strength & Spacial Awareness
- Tumbling & Trampoline Training
- Vaulting & Sports Agility Skills
- Slack Line
- Ninja Warrior Obstacles
- Ninja Skills: Quintuple Step, Warped Wall, Mini Tramp & Spider Climb
- Ninja Warrior Time Trials Throughout the Week
- Ultimate Obstacle Challenge on Friday!
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN SOON!
|February Camp||February 15||February 19|
|Session 1||March 22||March 26|
|Session 2||March 29||April 2|
|Session 3||April 12||April 16|
|Session 1||October 4*||October 8*|
|Session 2||October 11*||October 15*|
|Thanksgiving Camp||November 22*||November 24*|
|Session 1||December 20*||December 22*|
|Session 2||December 27*||December 29*|
*These dates are tentative and subject to change.
Full payment due upon registration. No refunds. You may switch to another camp session if we are notified at least one week prior to the camp start date.
- Masks. Campers must wear a tight fitted mask that will not fall off their face while working out.
- Classes. Classes are currently taking place in our outdoor gym so please make sure your children continue to dress for the weather.
- Check-in. Temperatures will be taken at check-in. Campers will sanitize hands before entering the building and throughout camp.
- Sanitation. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the gym. All equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitized
- Food. Half day campers must pack a nutritious snack and full day campers
must pack a snack and lunch. All food items must be in a bag with the campers name on it.
- Viewing. There is no viewing at this time. Thanks for your understanding.