WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT, CAMPS ARE IN
HALF & FULL DAY
AGES 5 – 12
Our camps are designed to build confidence, increase balance and strength,
as well as having a chance to meet lots of new friends! We offer the following camps throughout the year, during school breaks.
- Gymnastics & Tumbling
- Ninja & Parkour
- Obstacle Courses
- Games & Relays
- Arts & Crafts
- Outdoor Games
|February Camp||February 15||February 19|
|Session 1||March 22||March 26|
|Session 2||March 29||April 2|
|Session 3||April 12||April 16|
|Session 1||October 4*||October 8*|
|Session 2||October 11*||October 15*|
|Thanksgiving Camp||November 22*||November 24*|
|Session 1||December 20*||December 22*|
|Session 2||December 27*||December 29*|
*These dates are tentative and subject to change.
SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
Full payment due upon registration. No refunds. You may switch to another camp session if we are notified at least one week prior to the camp start date.
- Masks. Campers must wear a tight fitted mask that will not fall off their face while working out.
- Classes. Classes are currently taking place in our outdoor gym so please make sure your children continue to dress for the weather.
- Check-in. Temperatures will be taken at check-in. Campers will sanitize hands before entering the building and throughout camp.
- Sanitation. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the gym. All equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitized
- Food. Half day campers must pack a nutritious snack and full day campers
must pack a snack and lunch. All food items must be in a bag with the campers name on it.
- Viewing. There is no viewing at this time. Thanks for your understanding.