WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT, CAMPS ARE IN
BUILDING SKILLS IS FUN!
AGES 4 – 12
Our camps are designed to build confidence, increase balance and strength,
as well as having a chance to meet lots of new friends! We offer different camps throughout the year, during school breaks.
- Gymnastics & Tumbling Skills
- Ninja Skills & Obstacle Courses
- Arts & Crafts
- Outdoor Games and Play
- And Much More!
WINTER BREAK CAMP
ENROLLMENT IS OPEN!
Dates: Monday, December 18 – Friday, December 22
Hours: 9:00am – 1:00pm | Ages: 4-12
Single day and 5 day option available
Members: $300 for 5 days / $65 for 1 day
Non-Members: $325 for 5 days / $70 for 1 day
Full payment due upon registration. No refunds. You may switch to another camp session if we are notified at least one week prior to the camp start date.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Leotard or T-shirt
- Shorts or athletic pants/leggings
- Tennis shoes & socks
- Hair pulled back
- No buttons or zippers
WHAT TO BRING
- Nutritious snack
- Nutritious lunch
- Leak proof water bottle
- Optional – additional sunscreen / sun hat
- Any camper not picked up 5 minutes after the end of camp will rejoin supervisors, and the post care fee will be added to your account.
There is no parent viewing during camp. We will post camp photos and videos periodically throughout the day on Facebook & Instagram.