WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT, CAMPS ARE IN
HALF & FULL DAY
AGES 5 – 12
Our camps are designed to build confidence, increase balance and strength,
as well as having a chance to meet lots of new friends! We offer the following camps throughout the year, during school breaks.
- Learn How to Navigate Different Obstacles & Challenges
- Develop Strength & Spacial Awareness
- Tumbling & Trampoline Training
- Vaulting & Sports Agility Skills
- Slack Line
- Ninja Warrior Obstacles
- Ninja Skills: Quintuple Step, Warped Wall, Mini Tramp & Spider Climb
- Ninja Warrior Time Trials Throughout the Week
- Ultimate Obstacle Challenge on Friday!
Full payment due upon registration. No refunds. You may switch to another camp session if we are notified at least one week prior to the camp start date.
- Masks. Masks are optional but strongly encouraged for all students and caregivers age 24 months and older. Masks will still be worn by all staff members at this time. We recommend wearing N95 or KN95 masks as they provide the highest level of protection.
- Sanitation. Campers will sanitize hands before entering the building and throughout camp. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the gym. All equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Food. Half day campers must pack a nutritious snack and full day campers
must pack a snack and lunch. All food items must be in a bag with the campers name on it.
- Viewing. There is no parent viewing during camp. We will post camp photos and videos periodically throughout the day on Facebook & Instagram.
Drop-off. Drop-off will take place at the front entrance off Del Monte Avenue. Pick-up will take place at the back entrance on Helvic Avenue.